QuickBooks – Preparing Your Books for Year End
3775 Brookside Parkway
Georgia State University Alpharetta Center, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Review and clean up your financial information BEFORE sending it to your CPA!
Organizing and correcting your files BEFORE year end will allow you to provide your CPA with the most accurate data. Spending time now on cleaning up your files will save time and money later during completion of your tax return.
- Clean up un-cleared transactions
- Adjust loans for interest
- Cleaning up Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Cash & Accrual reports – What to look for
- End of Year payroll issues, 1099 preparation
- Credit card cycle ending mid-month
- External Accountant user
- Best way to share file with CPA
Patricia Hendrix, Master Consultant
Ten Key Business Solutions