- December 11, 2013 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Optimize the Value of Your Business, and Maximize the Wealth of Your Family
You have worked your whole life in building your business. It is the key asset you own, and it is the foundation of your retirement and of the legacy you leave your family when you die.
- How do you harvest the value of your business?
- How do you maximize its benefit to your family?
In this session, we will discuss:
- How you optimize the value of your business…
How do you get as much as you can for the business?
- What your options are for exiting the business…
Children? Key managers? Strategic buyer?
- How you maximize the benefit of the business to your family…
How do you keep as much as possible?
The topics are business-exit strategies, succession planning, and business-sale process and issues. The talk will touch on the issues surrounding business continuation, family transition, estate planning, and exiting the business.
Our speaker is Dave Chambless, president of Abraxas Business Services. Dave has a wealth of experience with assisting business owners understand the value drivers of their businesses, how to enhance the value of their businesses, and how to plan for their exit strategy.Register now